Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life Tuesday

pleated poppy

Better late than never, one day I will get all caught up, and maybe even get some posts ready to go in advance....oh who am I kidding that will never happen

I went digital this week


She has all of the Project Life stuff in Digital, I got the page templates and some of the Clementine kit, I am planning on mixing digital with regular, because I often have other little items I include in my pages


Slow week around our place
trips to the dentist, 
dance pictures
more calves


We went to watch Hanna at her Skating Carnival
the boys built their own Monster Truck arena
and we were all tired, (even my hubby)

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀ said...

Conni, I was wondering where you have been, but looks like way to busy for blogging. Have fun with your family while the opportunity is there blogging can always wait. Nice pics, and I like the idea of digital:)

Heathershomemadehome said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I think you will love digi--it comes together so much quicker, and is perfect for when you want to get the week done...but don't have the time to do it! I wish I could do paper--I love when I see them online, but with two little ones it's just not happening:) Looking forward to seeing what you put together with your Echo Park stuff--it's too cute isn't it?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...