Sunday, January 13, 2013

Owls for Felix (8)

Hey
Long time no talk

Been busy around the farm

Christmas came and went,
busy this year, lots of traveling in a short time
Lots to eat, lots to drink, lots of gifts!!

Followed by a weekend working with the cows

Followed by a week of moving a shed,
 from one location on the farm to a new location

Add in a birthday too

Some cold ugly winter weather

I am working on a few projects.

I received a Silhouette Cameo
for Christmas

Ideas going around and around in my head
wanting to use it to cut out some appliqu├ęs 
Did start one project with the help of my new toy 

started another project too
a quilt for my daughter


the colors of her room, pink and grey!

I will show you a project that I made as a Christmas gift
Owls for Felix
I made quilt for her twin sisters
and then when I asked her what she would like for a Christmas gift,
she replied "I would love it if you made me a quilt too"

So I did!



this one was just the right cuddle size not a bed size.
She loved it!!

I will try to get better at keeping up with posts
busy few days coming up here
never a dull moment at the farm!!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Sunday


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How cute is that. I just love it. I made an owl quilt for a shower gift after Christmas too. I see you changed your header and background. It's darling. Glad to see you back blogging:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...