Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Work in Progress

Seems like a while since I have wrote

I have been working away at my to do list

Been out taking pictures of completed quilts!
I have a few to share, but not today

I started a quick project today
I found this kit with Kate Spain's Central Park fabric and fell in love. 
All the colors and prints are just perfect.

After a search online, sadly I find that is a line of fabric from 2011. So chances of finding more...slim to none!! I may have to go back to the store where I found this kit and snap up what I can

Still a few tops sitting waiting to be quilted
I will get to them!! 

Someday!!


Happy Wednesday

Fresh Poppy Design


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Better Off Thread

1 comment:

Renee said...

Oh I do hope you are able to find more of those kits! The central park line is going to look great with those teals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...